April 21, 2009

Life's What You Make It

I've been listening to Miley Cyrus and tuning my shorts! They're so cool! I can show you some. I had these denim shorts and studs, then I put the studs in the shorts! The result:












I think they are gorgeous! :] Love, love, love.

Damn, it's been a fine day today too! I love the sun and the warmness and the birds and all. ^-^ Summer is the best time of the year. It's only about a month before the vacation starts! And the last two weeks will be so easy in school, we'll just have fun and wait for the vacation. Perfect. Today I also ate the most perfect ice cream I know (YUMMY)!

OH NOOOO FASHION AVENUE WITH JODIE KIDD IS ALMOST OVER ALREADY!
I MUST GO NOW, BYE!

5 comments:

Erika said...

upeat shortsit! :)

Carol Jeandel said...

love your creative so much cool ......

jassie said...

erika, kiitos paljon!
An Carol, thanks! :D

vintagedress said...

you have an amazing style!

jassie said...

vintagedress, thank you so much! :]