April 16, 2009

Alrightey

Now I have promised to clean (with a fucking hoover) our two cars! I can't believe it. But well, I am a proud owner of these killer gladiators. I think they are definately worth it!


As you can see, my (better) camera is still at the repair shop.
The heel is about 3 centimeters high.


We had our big, big exam of swedish today and ... Let's not talk about it. There's nothing really to talk about. One word: bad. Well at least I knew where Sigur Rós was from! So I got maybe 1/45 points! That's good, right?

I haven't done anything this week, I have just watched Sex And The City. I'm at the third season already! I think I'll be watching them the whole weekend too and Papi can ... Well, do something. Ha, ha!

3 comments:

carocream said...

ogod they look amazing!

linde said...

sigur ros is amazing (:
I love their music !

carocream said...

we love lily allen :] ! and that tree was indeed beautiful!