April 15, 2009

Don't Believe A Word You've Heard About Me

I just love the weather right now. It's so beautiful: warm and sunny. I hope that it will be like this at the weekend too, because Papi comes for a visit. ;w; ♥ Haha, we have so much awesome plans, that I CAN'T WAIT!

Today I found more beautiful shoes. :[ It's sad, I think. Because I didn't get them. It pissed me off big time, mum bought me tights and I put my frustration to the plastic bag and ripped it to pieces, ha ha, fucking bag. Now I'm not that pissed anymore because mum said she could maybe buy them, especially if someone buys our other car. So please, someone, BUY IT. This is a matter of life and death.


Tampere ♥


At school!

I LOVE SUMMER

5 comments:

linde said...

haha, that poor plastic bag :')

jassie said...

hahah, yeah :-DD

Anonymous said...

Haha, I want to see these shoes! :)
Love the pics! x

maria said...

aaa en vaa jaksa enäää D:D::D:D
yy täällä ei paista aurinko, haluun sinne :< ♥

jassie said...

nonsenseofthetruth, i think i'll put a picture sometime! thank you x
mariehuana, hahaha :FD.d.d voi ply :[ tuu tänne ♥