April 01, 2009

Can You Imagine!

I have already 11 followers! Or 12, I'm not sure. My dashboard says 12 and the blog says 11. Maybe one of them is private. >;] Hehe. Thank to you all, of course you could maybe comment too. Maybe.

Sometimes I hate little kids. They can be so annoying. But also they can be damn cute. If I'd have a kid sometimes I sure would like to throw it out of the window sometimes. Hahah, no. Just kidding. Maybe it's different when the kid's your own.

The best objective for my camera is b-b-broken. ;---; It doesn't focus to the right things and it makes scary noises. Look at this!


Yeah, nice. Not blurry at all. Perfectly focused to the right stuff! Damn good.



Maybe a bit better picture, yeah the outfit of today! The shirt was a magnificent find, costed 4,90€ from H&M! Can you imagine, it wasn't even on sale! I look like a hippo in it, but it's ok to look like a hippo sometimes, right? Still, love it. And I know my hand's stupidly raised in both pictures. It's just like a reflex or something. Have to get rid of it.

I'm so deep in shit with school! I haven't done my homework at all this year and haven't read that book I was supposed to read for tuesday, my exams haven't been the best and come on, this is my last chance to improve! To get better grades, and I'm doing: nothing.

Sorry for all this shit, but luckily you are not forced to read it!

Bye for now, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

carocream said...

wow that's nice and cheap. The sun was almost the hole week at belgium, yay! I want to swim, eating ice creams, and making fun fun fun, i want summer holidays :'D