April 28, 2009

I Can't Live ...

Without my camera! When does it come baaack? I want it now. Boohoo. I can't even have it to Sweden! I guess they have it still in the repair shop then. They're too slow to fix it :( But they aren't actually fixing the camera, they fix the objective. SO I could maybe get the camera and then use my other, not so good objectives! Sounds good, eh?

Sun doesn't shine today. But it's very hot outside, though. I don't like this kinda weather. Btw, I checked the weather forecast for our Sweden trip, and the whole weekend is sunny and about 15-19°! Perfect.

I'm sorry or well, no I'm not, but these posts are very boring nowadays because I don't have the camera yet, as you maybe know already, and I don't have any nice photos. So, let's hope it will come back and fast!

AND THANK YOU 15 FOLLOWERS! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW I HAVE THAT MANY FOLLOWERS ALREADY ... I LOVE YOU ♥

2 comments:

linde said...

I hope you get your camera back soon (:

jassie said...

linde, yeah me too!