April 20, 2009

Another False Alarm

Now I think it's the time to officially introduce these beauties.



My new white sunglasses! They are from Europe House, they were half price! Can you imagine! They have all half price there, because the building will be taken down, how do you say that ... like it will not exist anymore 'cause they will destroy it! These are not as good as the old ones but they're good enough.

Today after school I went to this shop next to our school to check could I get anything for 10 cents (didn't find anything, boohoo) and I saw these annoying little (about 10 years old ... or maybe 8-9) girls looking for candy and just when I arrived the other one started staring at me and when she didn't stop it I shot a "ò_O" glance at her and she turned to her friend and whispered something to her and then they both looked at me! It's very annoying you know, hahah, but kinda funny too. What is there in me that is so interesting you have to stare for hours and then ask your friend to check it out too? Haha, wish I knew.

It's been so warm today I can't even believe it. I'll watch Sex And The City and eat toffy. Yum.

5 comments:

Erika said...

ihanat aurinkolasit :)

jassie said...

kiitos! :]

carocream said...

yes i really miss her ;[ but they say: live goes on. What good that you have found new sunglasses!

linde said...

such nice sunglasses (:

jassie said...

thank you thank you!