April 12, 2009

I'm Home

It's perfect. Although, my room's still messy. I have to clean it tomorrow ... Sigh.

I earned 30 euros and I bet I will spend all of the money next week. I'm gonna shop, shop and shop. My mum said she could maybe help me (give me 20 euros) to get those perfect shoes, but only if I can find them from Tampere. Hope they have them in Sokos. If not, I'm going back to Jyväskylä for them.

I have started a Sex And The City marathon, planning to watch them all. Not straight up, though. That would take days. I have watched the whole first season today, and tomorrow I will watch the second season! If I won't go to Tampere. I don't know. Why can't shops be open tomorrow. It would be a perfect day then. Me + money + shopping = Love. Of course I could also take photos with our crappy camera (because my baby's in a camera hospital getting cured♥) which is actually kinda good but doesn't win my precious.

I should go to bed maybe. Or not. Still, offline.

No comments: