April 07, 2009

I Didn't Know Finland Had About 190 000 Lakes

Hehe, we had Geography.

My head's literally exploding in a second, I have been fucking tired this whole day, my head's aching and I'm still in school! And our class' boys are so nice and all that they are all looking different videos from Youtube, and of course with voice. My head is exploding.

We have this kinda important exam of English tomorrow. And well have I read? Noo. You can't really read to that, because the exam consists of all that we've learned in these years. I'm afraid that it will be a complete fiasco. :[ Wish me luck!

A Picture I've had as my wallpaper for ages. Lee Summers.

Btw,

I have a new look in LOOKBOOK!

1 comment:

maria said...

(yhyy kommentoin nyt tänne) tylsää ku täällä ei oo sellasta erillistä kommentointi boksia :(
NIIN MIKS HIUKSET EI VOI KASVAA!! OSTAN PIAN JOTAIN TERVEYSKAUPASTA JOTAIN ENTSYYMIÄ ETTÄ NÄÄ KASVAIS XDXD saatana...
tralalalaa :D::D:D