April 29, 2009

I GOT MY CAMERA BACK, I GOT MY CAMERA BACK! Yohoo! Though I don't have the objective yet, but it doesn't matter! Now I'll get nice pictures from Sweden! And maybe Enrique Iglesias, hehe. Or not ... I think cameras and stuff are forbidden in that concert like they are mostly in every concert. It sucks. But the photos are not the most important thing, the experience is! And that you have fun.

Today, before I got my camera back, I took some photos with my shitty old camera. For example my today's outfiiiiit.


The sunglasses, Europe House, the blue cardi, H&M,
the blue belt (that you can't really see, it's on top of the cardi on the bottom...), Löytötex,
the black dress, Spirit Store, the black thights and the lace leggings,
H&M
and Gina Tricot, the necklace (which is a peace sign with lots of bling on it!), H&M.


I should be doing some school things but I'm not in the mood, you know! Hah, I'm never in the mood. That's a joke there, these school things are ok, I think I might consider doing them. I have to make two portfolios, for art and for this creative writing, you know stories and poems. I'm afraid I'm gonna fuck the whole art portfolio, because I haven't even done all the stuff I'm gonna put in there! I'm gonna design a very cool (ha, ha) clothing line, and that's gonna be in there. It's like the final project for our art classes and it should be magnificent, but well: it's not. I'm worried. :( And for the creative writing class I have to make the portfolio of my writings and haha they are funny.

We are pretty much taking it easy with this creative writing with my friends. Our stories are like this, example: there's this thing we did with rocks and other stuff we found from our school yard, we changed the stuff we found with eachothers and then when we got them back after a while we made a story of the reunion and yeah! My story was kinda like this: "Oooh, the joy in reunion. Pekka (that's the name of my rock) was happy like I was. Lovely." Then I drew a happy face for my Pekka! All the other people in the class write stories that are about two pages long, and it's kinda funny when we read these out loud, haha.

I'm gonna go hoover our car ... Shit. >_<



There's also my new haircolor! I got some stripes there, that are like light brown.
That picture doesn't really show the real color ... But yaaay.

9 comments:

The London Cheapskate said...

Nothing wrong with a crappy camera. Looks like shots from a Holga?


http://londonsubstitute.blogspot.com/
http://budgetlondon.blogspot.com/

jassie said...

The London Cheapskate, wish it was Holga, but it's actually a digital camera which brand I can't even remember. Hah.

carocream said...

you are so cute :'D and yaaay for your camera!

linde said...

glad you have your camera back :D

maria said...

hii ostit tuon peace- korun!! :DD<3 aa lovely hair luv♥

jassie said...

linde, yayyy :3
mariehuana, NII :DD thanks dear ♥

Alice. said...

Love the hair, really cute pictures :)

Magda said...

Glad you have your camera back!
And I actually have the same cardi! x)

jassie said...

Alice, thank you :3
Magda, yay! hahaa wohoo x) it's a nice cardi!