April 13, 2009

Cool

I hadn't noticed this before, but now I found it! I was tagged by carocream.

Rules:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people. Here it goes...

What is your current obsession?
My current obsession ... Music.

What is your weirdest obsession?
I don't really know.

What are you wearing today?
Union Jack and denim.

Why is today special?
It's not. Or well, I got ice cream!

What would you like to learn to do?
Tidy.

What are the last things you bought?
A sailor t-shirt, very cute.

What are you listening to right now?
Family Force 5.

What is your favorite weather?
SUMMER, definately. When you can wear your fabulous sunglasses and not any winter jackets.

What is on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To be social, find a life. Haha.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's cute and has a lovely blog.

Where would you like to be?
Helsinki or Vaasa or England. Ha.

Who is your favorite designer?
I love Katy Rodriguez at the moment.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Money ... And this kinda remote control that I could change spring to summer.

What would you like to get rid of?
Snow.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
HMM ... Why are you even asking? England. Or could be Paris too.

Which language do you want to learn?
French.

What did you dream of last night?
I don't see dreams really. :[

What's in your bag?
EVERYTHINGG!

What's your favorite color?
Brown and blue and grey and black.

What is your dream job?
Reporter, I'd love to have my own column, hehe.

What are your plans for this summer?
I don't have that much plans, except for I'm gonna visit France. Then I'm just gonna be.

What is your favorite magazine?
NME! And Nylon rocks. And yesterday I bought this HOT NOW haha, it was actually pretty good.

Who is your style-icon?
I love Mary-Kate Olsen! She is, and then random people.

What are your favorite artists?
Hmm, at the moment I love Cute Is What We Aim For and The Prodigy.

Favourite movie:
I don't know. There are so many. But I love (almost) every movie I watch, and hah, why would I watch movies I don't like?

Favourite TV show:
I'd say Heroes. It's so good. :-D And of course Sex And The City, The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Little Britain and FASHION AVENUE!! The one with Jodie Kidd, you know?
Hehe, I tag: Papi and Marri!

Eight?! I don't have anyone else to tag. Haha.


Clouds!

3 comments:

linde said...

i love those clouds

carocream said...

haha you sweetie! Your photographs are lovely! x

jassie said...

linde, yeah me too! thanks :]
carocream, aww. thank you! x