April 02, 2009

The Charles C. Leary

Devendra Banhart. Damn good.

Today we visited this one art gallery in Tampere to check out the year's young artist's pictures. They were good! The artist is Hannu Karjalainen. There were some interesting videos, and of course interesting photos. See for yourself.






Wanna see more? Click this.

But I would have liked to see more! Like the last year's young artist (Samuli Heimonen) had ... what was it, 67 paintings? Yes. But Hannu's work was really nice, although there weren't as much pictures as the last year's artist had. It's not the amount, but the quality that counts!

And, guess what. My shoes from nelly.com arrived! Damn, they are beautiful. I have one crappy photo, maybe I'll put it here.



And they also fit me perfectly! Can't wait for summer so I can use them. (Really I'm gonna use them now already, my mum just says: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO those are summershoes fer sure!!!") I'm kinda bored, The L Word starts in 47 minutes. I'm waiting.

G'BYE!

2 comments:

Magda said...

I really love the photos, this artist's work is awesome!!

jassie said...

You said it! :]