March 01, 2009

Ta-Dah

I have a new layout! What do you think?

I think I should change the banner too, but I don't have any good ideas for it, yet. I'm not completely sure about this font either, I used to hate Times, but now I'm kinda starting to like it! It's fine. But the banner is really bothering me! I'll just have to figure it out.

Today we were second-hand shopping with my ma and pa, it was fun, I never thought I could find so many nice things from our little flea market. Or I have never found so many nice things from our little flea market. But well, now I did. I'll put pictures later, now I just don't have any nice ones, and it's getting dark already. :[ Tomorrow.

Oh. Speaking of tomorrow, SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN. Oh geez. I don't have any interest going there again. None. Nada. Ingen. Kein. どれにも. (Yay for dictionarys!) But I have to. Luckily I have new hair and new clothes and I'm gonna wear high heels! This is kinda big step for me. Hahah. Not really. I have never worn high heels in public and I feel too tall in them. And stupid too because I'm not the best high heel walker yet! But, I'm training hard. Yesterday I wore them all day! And today also in the flea market. It was fun because I was the tallest in there! And I know that I will be the tallest in our school too and I'm a bit worried but then on the other hand; WHATEVER! Nobody cares.

Today I have been looking through ASOS's shoes and fallen in despair because of my lack of money and because of those gorgeous, gorgeous shoes.


Pictures from ASOS.

1. Faith Metallic Gladiator Sandals
2.
Premium Leather Gladiator Front Sandals
3.
Lotus Strapped T-bar Heeled Court
4. Firetrap Strappy Zip Back Heeled Sandals


Straps, buckles and gladiators! I fell in love with all of these. If I had to pick one pair of these, it would be the 4. I love all this gladiator stuff, but I don't have any of them, yet. I will buy some though, they would be so awesome in some festivals or just on the beach with a couple of friends! Oh, summer, please come fast.

Really, tell me what you think about this layout. Should I put the black back? And what the heck am I gonna do with that banner?

♥: Jassie

No comments: