March 08, 2009

Rock Late And Sleep Until The Sun Sets

Hahah, oh no. Today when we came home from a place called Kuljunkartano and the song Decode came from the radio. Then when I came inside to our house the song was stuck in my head and I thought I'd sing it a bit! Well, what a marvellous idea. Then I sung it very loud with a little opera mixed in it (kinda like this: I'LL FIGUURE THIS ONE OUUT, OOOOOON MYYYYYY OOOOOWN). It woulda been funny if my brothers friend, Samuli, would've not been here! XDXD Haha, then my brother was laughing and that Samuli said something like "yeah ...". Then I cracked and laughed for about 5 minutes. Hahahah. I should have maybe checked are there any extra pairs of shoes in the hallway.

Tomorrow's school. Not nice. This weekend's gone so fast. Too fast.

I'll go to sleep or something.

No comments: