March 04, 2009

I just couldn't come up with any kind of title? So there's no title now.

Hey, guess what:

Apr 27 2009 8:00P Riga Arena Riga
Apr 29 2009 8:00P Saku Arena Tallinn
Apr 30 2009 8:00P Hartwall Arena Helsinki
May 2 2009 8:00P Horsens Forum Horsens
May 4 2009 8:00P Zenith Arena Paris
This is not the whole tour, you can check it here or maybe here.

Yes, they are concerts. Yes, there is Helsinki. Guess who's touring? Well, he is.


Picture from here.

YEESS! It's Enrique Iglesias. AND! Guess who is gonna go to the concert in Helsinki. Well, a girl called Jassie. Oh, whoopsiedaisies, it's me! Hahahah. So yeah, I'll see you there, Enrique. I really love his music, it brings so many memories to my mind, I remember the times mum used to always play Enrique's music when I was young and I remember all the lyrics from the album Escape. Love it, love it, my favorite album. And well, mum's coming with me ... I guess it's not so bad. Because she loves Enrique's music as much as I. Wehee! Can't. Wait. For. The. May. 30th. It's May Day then by the way, well I think the concert is a wonderful way to spend my May Day. Last year I spent my May Day in a concert too, though it was a bit different kinda music. Misfits, it was.

I have swedish exam tomorrow, and have I studied any? Well, a bit. But the new swedish teacher in our school is so shitty, she doesn't really know how to teach us. She's a bit random too, I never understand what she's talking about, even if she's talking finnish! And then she's making weird faces when we listen to the stories from our swedish books. Creepy.



Love the Dirty Pretty Things. And my iPod! He has suffered trough so many drops (it wasn't me! oh ... it was), and he has only a couple of dents (is that the right word?). He'll live forever with me! ♥♥♥ Oh ... how cute. A nice way to end this post, eh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes dents is the right word! =] oh i love your blog. i was wondering if you would invite me to lookbook? seeing as i dont know anyone on it. :'(

my email is: popcornlover722@gmail.com

i'd really appreciate it sweetheart! =D

<3333

jassie said...

thanks!

And well, i guess i could invite you. :-D

We'll see. ;]