March 11, 2009

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

We have a germany exam tomorrow. Scheisse! Yes, I can honestly say that that word is the only word I know. And I have studid germany for what, 5 years? Awesome.

AND GUESS WHAT! I'm sixteen now, wohoo! Sweet sixteen. I don't really feel any different. Except for now I have some new lovely Andy Warhol mugs and a bowl!




Just click the picture to see it bigger.

Got them from my parents! Damn, they're fine. I haven't even asked them to buy these! Amazing how they know what I like. :] Love my Andy Warhols. ♥

And I bought new sunglasses too! They are so lovely. And I have been planning a dress and the colors of the dress would fit perfectly with the sunglasses! Happy, happy, happy!


Ignore my face. ew ...

My friend Marri, from Vaasa, comes to Tampere the next weekend (not this one, but the weekend after). I miss her so much. ♥ My other friend Maria was supposed to come too, but I guess she's not coming. But! She comes here the weekend after Marri has been here! I guess. ;D I miss her so much too, we haven't seen in ages. ♥


Today was a funny day in school. I laughed very much. Funny friends I have here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How it is possible that you have studied germany 5 years...... i'm as old as you but we start to study germany like in 7 or 8th grade, and i live in finland too if you were wondering

jassie said...

Well, I started at 4th grade ...
If you're from Finland, why don't we speak finnish?
:Dhehe

maria said...

oow, pitty that maria isn't coming :< BUT I'M COMING HAHA >8D

jassie said...

HAHA, true X3