March 27, 2009

Hi

Why doesn't my hair grow? It could just grow like in a second to the length I want it and then stay like that forever. I hate growing my hair, I don't have the patience for it. Bohoo!

Today I was rolling over these Mary-Kate Olsen pictures and stuff, then there was this one scan ...



The picture's not maybe my favorite (but of course MK's gorgeous, as always), but the text! That part: "I'm not afraid of walking down the street in something that people think is crazy. What I can't stand is looking like everybody else." I absolutely agree! You have to love Mary-Kate and her style.

Today I bought a nice bag, costed 6,50€, from UFF! I never find anything from there, except for now of course ... Maybe I'll put a picture later. Now I'm tired. I'd like to have some sleep. :]

I think my posts are coming shorter and shorter. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing. Both, I guess. But how can it be both? ... Well it just can.

Good night!
XOXO (, Gossip Girl)

No comments: