March 06, 2009

Heaven

I found the most perfect shoes of the year 2009! But I didn't buy them, or mum didn't. Because "You have too many shoes already you don't need any more!" Yes I do! If they are as gorgeous as these. I have been looking for a picture of them, but haven't found one. They were brown wedges with platform. And they were so comfortable! And easy to walk with. I miss them! :( I think I'll go to the shop and just drool♥, because I don't have enough money to buy them.

So yeah, I was in Tampere today, just shopping or well windowshopping more. I don't have money at all. And it sucks big time. Then after the windowshopping we went to Wayne's Coffee with my mum, and she bought me a Caramel Latte, mmm yummy. ♥ Then we bought candy. No good. I have also cleaned my room! A miracle! :D

I have been planning to do a post with a pic of all my glasses and sunglasses! I have the pics now, so I'll post them!


I'm Kanyee! :D:D Ha, ha, ha.












Aww, my first ones! They are a bit broken :[ They were my best ones. ♥ Boohoo ...
And yes, my face is a big failure ... Sry.

2 comments:

maria said...

aa ihanii noi kuvaat ; ww ; ♥ haluun sun lasit, mur >:@

jassie said...

nuww, kiitti ♥ et saa! x3 thih