March 03, 2009

Marika Is The Best!

(I asked what should I write, and she said write I'm the best, SO THERE YOU GO;D♥)

I wanna know my results from our maths test! But we still have the substitute teacher so he just can't find my results from anywhere? So, I'll just wait. Great. I made a poem! :D

I'll just wait,
great.

Isn't it just genius? I think so too. Today was a pretty nice day in school. Except for the food ... It was bad, something to do with fishes. And the worst part was that the salad was also ruined with something very bad, lemon, at least that's what it tasted like. It was baaaad, boohoo ... Oh geez, am I really writing about food? Oh well, it's a subject too. Now I'll get to something more important, such as todays outfit!







The cardigan, H&M, the t-shirt, JC, the shorts, Forever 21, the belt, is very old,
the lace tights & the brown tights underneath them, Lindex, the brown shoes, Spirit Store.


And the pictures are from my brother's room (Why take photos there? Don't ask me), you can see some dragons on the wall and airplanes on the bed. :]

(I'm bored with the jassie thing here, so I won't write it anymore ... :D)

No comments: