March 24, 2009

I Got Mah Bling Here

Check it!



Innit cool? If somebody can't see it properly (click the photo to see it bigger), it's the peace sign and it's covered with "diamonds", glass i think. ;D From H&M. Bought it today!

It's been a freezing day today or well actually not. Thanks to the sun for that. Without sun it would have been very freezing. I would have died propably ... Or not, hehe.

Oh, I took pictures of my today's clothes too! Here.




The hoodie, H&M, the t-shirt, JC, the scarf, H&M (i guess),
the jeans, Cheap Monday, the high heels, Sokos.


Yes they are actually high heels, they just look like something completely different because they are deep in the (fucking) snow! Hah. I wear that shirt always? It is a nice shirt!

I photographed the sky also!



The new episodes of Gossip Girl start in couple of hours! Can't wait. That TV show is so good. Really! If you haven't watched it, you have to. Damn you Chuck Bass, why are you always so good-looking? And damn you Serena for the same reason.

Hehe, I'm bored.

2 comments:

Magda said...

I stopped watching Gossip Girl for exactly the same reasons! Why can't we cross Nate Archibald or Chuck bass at the corner of our street? WHY? XD

jassie said...

Haha! I HAVE THOUGHT THAT TOO! It would be so much fun. xD