March 26, 2009

Nelly Shoes - Celine


See more in here.

Oh gosh, I just have to get these. They're so beautiful. And they cost only 40€ and the shipping's free. I should've ordered them already couple days ago when I ordered new pair of jeans ... But well, I didn't. I think I would be kinda tall with those shoes, but also, who does really care? Hah. I hate myself sometimes (always), I worry too much. I could very nicely live without worrying, let's get rid of it by buying these shoes and rocking them in school! What a marvellous plan.

Today sucked ... I'm just waiting for my mum to come home and then we'll start making my tutu. ♥ I can't wait! And, today's outfit! Or well, a picture of my new poncho.



It was a very cold day today, especially when you don't have any kinda gloves! But the sun did warm a little. Shame that it shined only in the backyard.

2 comments:

ciggy said...

gorgeous shoes.

jassie said...

I know, right! :D