March 19, 2009

Long Time No See

But here I am. Been there, done that ...

Yesterday I was the second time of my life in theater. (Damn my brain's working slowly, my english sucks). It was a trip that our school paid, woo! The play was Vuonna '85 (In the year '85) and it was about life in the 1985 in Tampere! I really liked it. It was a musical so it had lots of music, of course from the year '85, they were awesome. They are just stuck in my head all the time. :D It's not that awesome ...

Why do I have to live in this supercold Finland? I have bought all kinds of lovely summer clothes already but summer's not even close! You can't find a day from my life that I would have not thought about summer.

I'd really need to get some money. I just have to buy that Doherty's solo album Grace/Wastelands. Maybe if I'd get some money in the weekend because Marri comes here ... x3 Then I could buy it. But I bet it's a bit pricy 'cause it's so new, well whatever. I just have to have it! Today I bought pink wayfarers ... YES. I don't know why, it was a aberration (Is it the right word? How do you use it?)! Maybe I'll use them in summer. Summer, come already!

I hate my hair, why can't it just be long and cute and perfect?! Damn, this is hard. xD Maybe I'll quit this whining and go somewhere. Byee.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Jassie, I'm sure this is all too wonderfully random to you, but i have been gawping (and drooling, and gawping some more) at your 'old H&M coat' for hours now. oh my.

jassie said...

oh! well, it is a beauty. :D