February 08, 2009

'Til You Come Back To Me

Over 100 hits in my blog! :D Hah, oh this joy is overwhelming.

So yesterday, we were in Tracon. Oh gosh, it was like hell! Luckily we managed through some secret means. (Btw, I hate dictionarys, you can't never be sure if you're writing the right thing for the right occasion) Hahah, yeah and then it wasn't that bad at all. I got to know a one person but I don't clearly recall her, I remember her name was Allu ... Nothing else comes to my head. So Allu if you're reading this, say hi! Hahahah. After Tracon we went to Julia's and watched a horror movie (again)! Called REC. I'll put a picture here just for fun.

Photobucket

It was horrible! Everybody just died. Hahah! :D Sorry, I'm laughing but it's just a joke, sometimes I just end my own stories like 'and then everyone died' because I don't know how to end them. So funny, eh? Most of the time I'm the only one laughing. Yes, I have a very bad sense of humour. But luckily! I have friends that have as bad sense of humour as I have, so when I have the right people around me I'm not the only one laughing! I love you my friends and I'm sad I've let some of you go. ♥ Come back. :<

Soo, let's move to today. This was the big spa day. Didn't go so badly as I thought. I was suffering a bit from the secret means we needed yesterday to survive from Tracon and thought this day would be total failure for me, but as I said already, it wasn't that bad! So yeah, we went to that spa called Eden and well swimmed here and there and ate some french fries. Fatso. :-( But that's not all. After Eden we went to American Diner! Oh fuck. I was full of food already and there I just was ordering some chicken sandwich and of course I thought it would be like one sandwich and some french fries there. But when the meal came my jaw fell open and my eyes almost popped out! There was like two fucking sandwiches cut to half when it made four big sandwiches, and among them there was french fries! I was like 'holy shit sauce, I ain't gonna eat this all' and I didn't. I took maybe two bites from one sandwich and ate the fries! Hahah. My parents weren't happy! They were like 'this is no good'. But wtf, it's not their problem. Well yes it is because they payed for the un-eaten food. D: Oh whatever.

Now I think I'll start to write something called 'essay' for my Swedish classes. Hur var ditt lov? Oh gosh, wish me luck.

♥: Jassie, från Sverige!

No comments: