February 21, 2009

Heartbeat Drumming Double Time

Still sick. I hate this. It's sunny outside and I'm inside. And I can't go outside. Because I'm sick! Damnit. But I think I'll still go out, because the weather is just perfect. Wish I had someone to come with me. :( I'll just go ALONE then! Boohoo. Noo, it's actually nice photographing alone.

I'm really hooked to lookbook.nu ... I hate it. xD I'm there all the time! Maybe this excitement will go by a little later ... I'll just have to get bored, and then I'm not hooked anymore. :D Ha.

Yesterday I sat about 20 minutes in our car, because I had promised to go to furniture shopping with my mam! It was nice, except for that ma was so tired that she almost fell asleep, and she had to sing The Beatles LOUD so she wouldn't fall asleep. Hahah. So there we listened Strawberry Fields and drove. The shop was pretty poor, we were the only people in there! :-D Well whatever, we bought new curtains for me and some oh-so-cute bottles for mum. It was really dark when we left there and I had my camera with me! So, of course I took some pics.









This was fun. I was just taking pictures with the flash and then shaking the camera like a madman. Hahahha.

This is to all my finnish readers:
Jos sulla riittää huumorintaju ja tiedät kirjasarjan + elokuvan nimeltä Houkutus, suosittelen lukee nää tarinat. Edwardhekuma.com Ihan sairaan hyviä! Nauroin niille koko eilispäivän.

I'll go out now, BYE!

♥: Jassie

No comments: