February 01, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I haven't done anything today. I've been just laying on my bed with my dear, HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. ♥ But yesterday I took some photos of stuff that I can't live without. So I thought I'll do a post of them! But before that I'll tell you something. We are going ice fishing tomorrow with our school! Or well, you could choose between skating, skiing, walking and ice fishing. So me and my friend went with the easiest, ice fishing. We were there last year too, and it was fun so we thought it would be nice to go again. Hah. Our school starts at 9 am and ends 11.30 am. Only 2 and half hours! :D Cool.

But now, I'll tell you something about things that are important to me!

Photobucket

Books! Those are actually all my own books, but I also know what librarys are. :D From left to right: First up is my Heroes volume one comic book! I love it! It's bought from a little comic shop in London. I think it was near some kinda museum, can't remember. What does it even matter. Moving on, after Heroes there are my Russell Brand books! Wohoo, go Russell! He's the best comedian that I know. He makes me laugh! If you don't know anything about him, I suggest you check him out. I guarantee you are gonna laugh. And then there are Ecipse, New Moon and Twilight in finnish. Yay. The book is much better than the movie, first when I hadn't read the book I said 'ooh the movie was good' but now when I've read the book I think the movie wasn't that gooood at all. The rainbow necklace on the background is not that important to me. :D Next picture!


Photobucket

More reading! My 27 copys of the magazine NME. I have used altogether about 116 euros on them. It's very stupid to go every week to Tampere and buy the mag. But my parents don't want to order them directly to our house. So, let's do it their way. Then ...

Photobucket

... there are my tickets! Some of the names are too small to read but well, if you're interested I can tell you what they are. :D I love concerts! And music. My fav gigs were IAMX, N.E.R.D and Funeral For A Friend. After the tickets!

Photobucket

My precious glasses! Can't wait for sun to come so I can use them again. ♥ I have one more!

Photobucket

My DVD's! I love movies. And TV shows. My favorites are definately Heroes, The Mighty Boosh and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I've watched those all DVD's so many times, and I'm not bored yet!

This is a long post. :D I'm sorry! There's not that much text though. So I hope you manage. Now I'll watch Peep Show! Very good.

♥: Jassie

//edit: THE FIRST POST IN FEBRUARY! Wohoo.

No comments: