February 03, 2009

Listen To The Voice That Says Alright

Agh, today was a nice day, until in school I noticed (again) that I'm only a wallrose or more like walltrash, I'm just useless. So I had a bit angst-time there but when I looked outside after school and the sun was shining, closed my eyes and sucked all that sunshine inside of me, I came happy again! I came home, took my camera and went outside. And took pictures! Here's one.

Photobucket

Sorry, it is small. Maybe I'll do something about it someday. Just now I don't have the required power to do that. I could sleep like 1000 years in a row. Almost.

I took also a picture of my today's outfit! I had my poncho on, wohoo!

Photobucket

Also sorry for the crappy quality. Nice that these programs ruin the pictures when you resize them ... :] Whatever. So, the picture. I had my poncho on (like I already said), underneath it my mum's shirt and a dress. Then my beloved wet-looking leggings, mm. ♥ And of course my snowy shoes, from Anttila. And, let's not forget, my brother's bike! Isn't it cool? :Dd

My head is killing me and I'm starving! Everything's shit! Oh but this one thing: I bought clothes yesterday! Online! Now I'm just waiting for them to arrive. Hope they come soon! How long does it take for them to come from America? Can't be that long ... Over a week though. Come quick!

♥: Jassie, wohoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and you're really pretty ! And you post like... all the time and that's cool, i hate to wait like a month 'til someone updates their blog =D

And if you order from America it probably takes about 2 weeks to a month. Depends on what kind of shipping/airmail system they are using.

jassie said...

thanks! Haha, yes I'm so excited about this thing 'cause this is my first blog so I post all the time! And also maybe because I'm so bored. :D

Ah, right. Cool! I'll be waiting. :D