February 02, 2009

I'm Living Every Day Just To Die, or not

I feel like writing, but then I don't know what to write about. So, I'll write about not knowing what to write about ... I got lost too. Hahah, Okay. I'll just write.

We were ice fishing today! Or well, we were there for about an hour, and then we left. It was so cold! So we went to sit in a hallway in some of the apartment blocks near the lake we were ice fishing on. There we sat, talked and listened to the voices when someone flushed the wc for about 15 minutes 'til we got bored. Then we left back to school and ate some sausagesoup, waited for the bus to come and went home. Gosh, I hate winter so much! You can't do anything in winter. Not anything nice. You can just go skiing or be inside and watch TV? And who would like to go skiing or just outside if you're gonna freeze completely the second you step out of the door? Of course if you want to put hundreds of shirts on and a big winter jacket on them and look like a fucking mammoth, you may not freeze. But me personally, I would rather freeze than look like a mammoth. But if I can choose between indoors and outdoors, it's indoors for sure. But then, what can you do indoors? Err ... Watch TV? Stare at the computer screen? Play boardgames with your oh-so-lovely family? Eat? Uh, no. None of those really interest me that much (except of course eating). If it would be summer, I could be outside, taking nice summer pictures, hanging at the beach or at the park? Chilling with my friends in Tampere, wearing only one shirt and maybe one jacket and not look like a fucking mammoth? Tempting, aye? Luckily summer is coming and fast. I can feel it in me veins!

I suggest you check out this one band; Family Force 5.

The title not related. Hhaha.

♥: Jassie

No comments: