May 10, 2009

We Have A Battle Going On

With my dad. Haha, we both are listening to music as loud as we can, he's in the living room and I'm here in my room. I think he's winning.

Today we were at my granny's, it was so cute when we went there; it was a surprise, she didn't know anything. Then when she came to open the door she was just like "oh my.." and cried a little. Made me cry almost, too. Then after a while some other relatives came too, and it was nice. I wore my new floral skirt, but not these heels. I just want to show you them. They are high. And fabulous.






The skirt, Seppälä, the shirt, JC, the heels, internet.

The pictures are stupid, because well, I still have that stupid objective and the best one is in the repair shop. I want it back. :[ Have you noticed? I talk about the objective in every post, hahah, it's important to me!

I also bought two new wayfarer look-a-likes! Light yellow ones and like black ones with a little brown in them! I love the light yellows! They are perfect for the summer. I had them on today.

Umm what else? Nothing? Right. Btw, if you have some kind of blogging ideas for me, share them! I'd like to do something different sometimes!

5 comments:

carocream said...

I LOVE YOUR SKIRT !!! :'D

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

Those shoes are awesome.

carocream said...

me to! ;D they are adorable!

vintagedress said...

i LOVE the skirt!

Alice. said...

Cute outfit, Love the skirt!