May 21, 2009

I Don't Write Any Nonsense Here, I'll Get Straight To The Point

Because, I have lots of photos! Taken with my pink Lomo camera, hehe. I love it.











You know the click for bigger bla bla.

I have ten more photos, but I'll put them tomorrow, or someday! >;] Yesterday I came back home and this day has been veryy boring, I've just watched Finland's Next Top Model and eaten candy. Now I think I have to go back to civilisation and go grab some coffee from ... somewhere. Bye!

P.S. The godparent I visited, bought me some clothes and a cute bag. AND, I have my objective for the Nikon back, sooo you may expect some clothingpictures this weekend.

3 comments:

carocream said...

i want your camera!

linde said...

Wonderful pictures :D

jassie said...

carocream, nooo :[
linde, thank youu!