May 15, 2009

I'm A Hater, A Traitor In A Pair Of Chuck Taylors Right Now

Oh geez! Have any of you listened the new album of Green Day yet? I have, and I think it's good! I haven't listened all 18 songs yet, still got 4 songs to hear. Exciting! But really! I was afraid that this wouldn't be so good album, BUT: it is!

Today we went looking for a summer floral dress with my ma' but welll ... guess what I found haha, harem pants and cool indian chick gladiators (these)! The harem pants are the most precious find in ages! When you have them on, they are so comfy! It feels like you don't have pants on at all! But they are kinda a little see-through so if I don't want to show my pantys to everyone, I'll wear thights or something ... Maybe.

Tomorrow we'll go to Särkänniemi! It's an amusement park here in Tampere. I don't like the place so much, but it's alright. And the next week we don't have school, because we have that get-to-know-working -thing ... Haha :D It's gonna be cool, I'm going to my aunt's flowershop thing and I'll also look after her kids and her CUUTEEEE dog, Ella. :3

Hehe, I'll continue to listen this album.

3 comments:

carocream said...

thank you, i love them so much :'D the shoes are amazing!

maria said...

jep tuun!! voi harmii!!! ois ollu kiva nähä!1 :( oltais voitu mennä vaiqq kahville tai jtn :< missä päin oot menossa ku et oo treellä? :DD

jassie said...

carocream, THANKIEES! x)