May 09, 2009

Lights Out, Here Comes The Night

Today I bought the first single from the album 21st Century Breakdown by Green Day! I had already heard this Know Your Enemy (like everyone has) but I hadn't heard this other one, Lights Out! And ... I LOVE IT. It reminds me so much of the old Green Day that I love! It could be in the album Nimrod or Warning! Amazing. ;-; I can't wait to hear all the other songs from the album. EXCITING.

I was in Ideapark today and bought shoes and a skirt. And the CD. And ice cream. Hehe. I'll show pictures later. AND I found the most gorgeous shoes, but mum didn't buy them. I just have to get them. They were from DinSko, aw they were so beautiful. If you wanna see, click.

Tomorrow I'll go to my granny's ... Yay. Well, at least I get to use my new skirt, hehe!

2 comments:

JEANNE said...

Minulle nuo kummatkin kappaleet ovat olleet hieman pettymyksiä, mutta ehkä levyltä löytyy kuitenkin muhun iskeviä biisejä. :)

carocream said...

Thank youuuu :] i would like to see your skirt and shoes !