May 08, 2009

HI

Guess what! I have been taking a break from computer! I have had like about two days when I've been maybe only like an hour on computer! It's amazing.

I'm in deep shit with my all school projects. I have to work veryy hard. We've got only two weeks school, then I'm free as a bird. Really, two weeks! I can't believe it. Well, one week's actually school too but not really. We have this week that we go to some other place like get to know work-life and working and stuff, you know? But it's gonna be easy, IF I JUST FIND A PLACE TO GO TO. Haha, we should have all the papers ready at Monday, and what do I have? Nothing. And most of the big bosses that I should go talk to are not even working at weekends. Nice work, Jassie, once again. Well, I have this one place but I don't want to go there, hahah, but I think I'll still go. At least it's better than nothing. And then I have to work on those portfolios and then I have to make a tourist program that lasts for 7 days for geography. :[ This sucks.

I'm still hunting for the most perfect harem pants. I think I could maybe do them myself too, but I don't know ... We'll see.

HAHA, remember how I promised not to eat candy anymore? (If not, read the post underneath this one) Hehe ... I fucked it, alright! I just can't be not-eating candy. It's hard? Really. You know, I'm broke, but still I get money somewhere and buy candy! It's like magic, like someone somewhere higher wants me to get fat and gives me money every now and then. God wants me to get fat! Can you imagine? Hahah, maybe not. But how can I always have enough money to buy some candy! Candy should be very expensive, like one chocolate bar should cost about ... 9486747368367€. Then I would never have enough money. Genius.

I'll put some shit photos here, so this post won't be so boring and that I'll get at least one comment. Haha.








It's maybe ... monday's outfit? Noo ... Tuesday? Ugh, who cares. :D
The white tunic, Gina Tricot, the sequin vest, H&M,
the studded belt&bracelet, Lindex, the denim-look leggings, Urban Outfitters.


Still waiting for my best objective from that repair place thingy ...

3 comments:

carocream said...

your skirt is amazing! and i think i also have to take a computer break haha ;D

Naomi said...

now you have two comments (:

i love your vest.

n a o m i v e r o n i c a
glitterwire.blogspot.com
check it out. i am new and have only one follower :'(

Lua said...

aaa Jasse! :D

ps.ihanat leggarit :>