May 22, 2009

The Freedom To Obey

Today has been a wonderful day! We went shopping, hehe, I bought some clothes (scroll down a little for pictures) and alsoo NME, Kerrang! and the new album from IAMX! Haven't listened it yet, but I will, in a second. I hadn't bought Kerrang! for ages, but this time the cover (Green Day...) was so tempting so I had to buy it and there was also a good article of Green Day! Yay.

Hahha, y'know what's funny? I wasn't supposed to get any clothes today but then I actually got tons of stuff ... We can't go to shops, me and my mum I mean, without buying anything! We always find something that we just need to have. And it's a good thing, I think. Especially when the money we spend is not my money ... I'm a lovely daughter.


Click and see what happens.
The black shirt, is not new, JC, the skirt, is new, Lindex,
the bag, is new too, my godparent bought it, and the shoes,
flea market, originally, Ellos.




Click and see what happens.
The hat, KappAhl, the cardi, H&M, the belt, Vero Moda,
the glasses, Lindex, the shoes, somekinda fashion outlet in Tampere,
originally, nelly.com.

And, since I got my objective back, I have taken photos! Yesterday evening it rained a little, and the sun was shining at the same time, and it was beautiful.





Yesterday I also promised to show you some more lomographs, so here you go! And I'll say goodbye already, there's no Fashion Avenue with Jodie Kidd in TV anymore, but there's a new show and I'll check it out.

5 comments:

linde said...

again awesome pictures (:

carocream said...

and i love your skirt and the jeansdress on the lomophoto, where is it from?

jassie said...

linde, thank youu sweet! :3

Magda said...

Loving your bracelets! and the skirt too!
Too bad we don't have Gina tricot or Lindex in France, these shops seem great!

jassie said...

Magda, thank you! yeah they are kinda nice but it's stupid they have stores only in scandinavia or only in finland ... they should have stores worldwide! :D