May 29, 2009

OH MY


Our (ex-)school! I think I'm gonna miss it, it's such a pretty place though.


He he.


Haha, this is (from L-R) my friends Marika, who's sleeping, my best friend: me,
Tarina, behind the camera and of course Milla's head and sunglasses.



My friend Annika, who's been my friend from the second grade, my hat, and me!


Umm ... We don't normally dress like that,
we were supposed to look like we were going to the beach. :D

And my shoes are looking not-good.


The only reason I uploaded this is that I'm very sad because
this could've been an amazing picture IF i would have not looked so stupid.


I'm almost done with elementary school! Can you believe it! Or well, actually I'm done with it already, tomorrow we'll have to go to school too, but only to get our diplomas (I don't know is that the right word, but you know). It's amazing really ... Or actually I don't feel any different than usually, but I bet I will, at least tomorrow. I first thought that I wouldn't miss my classmates or the school so much, but now I think I will. Because there is a chance that I will see some of them next time in our classmeeting in five years! And that's a pretty long time ... I could be living in England by then! I'm anxious to know what school will I start in at fall.

I'm so tired. I'm relieved that I will have a vacation.

No comments: