May 03, 2009

Jag Älskar Stockholm

Oh yes I do. Sweden is so much more beautiful than Finland. Or at least Stockholm is much cooler than Helsinki or Tampere. I'd like to live there. Swedish is kinda hard, though.

I bought tons of stuff from Stockholm, I think I'll introduce them to you later.

We looked at the sunsets from the ship. They were beaauutiful.


This is taken through an ugly window ...




This is after the sun got down.

I also partied with myself, alone at home because of the Labor Day or aka May Day, I don't know which word should I use. It's hard with dictionarys because they give so many alternatives. But, me partying on the backyard with me:







Btw, these are the clothes I wore in Enrique Iglesias' gig ... Wohoo.

Alright, see you later, guys.

7 comments:

linde said...

waaaw ! amazing pictures !
and nice outfit as well (:

jassie said...

awww thanks lindee :3 x

Anonymous said...

minkä ikinänen oot? :)

Anonymous said...

tarkoitin siis ikäinen********

jassie said...

oon 16 :D jee

carocream said...

amazing photographs! :]

jassie said...

thank youu, caro!