August 01, 2009

Live From The Middle Of Nowhere

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday's outfit; The cardigan, H&M, the shirt, Tuuri, the necklace, JC, the jeans, Only, the shoes, DinSko and a stupid face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been nice, boring and peaceful. I've been reading Harry Potter, chatting, sitting in our car, taking photos, eating and sleeping. Fun. :D I've bought some stuff, and when we leave we will visit Jyväskylä, so I'll do some more shopping there! It's cold, my computer's battery is running low and I'm hungry. TTYL!

P.S I bet there are some kinda nasty insects in invisibility cloaks running around my arms and legs. I can't see them, but I definately feel them! Or then I'm just going paranoid because I'm outside and surrounded by all these bugs. But insects in invisibility cloaks sounds more likely.

No comments: