August 20, 2009

S01E05 - White Rabbit

I'm drowning in school work already, and it has been only what, two weeks? Scary to think what it will be in about a month ... Well, I guess I'll get used to this. Next up, today's outfit!

Photobucket
The cardigan, Gina Tricot, the dress, H&M, the leggings, Sokos, the necklace, H&M and the bracelets, H&M and Pull And Bear.

And a extraordinarily horrifying photo to show it! But, I was lazy and tired and exhausted and ... Whatever. :D Sorryy!

As maybe some hardcore Lost fans may have already noticed from the headline, I'm watching Lost, again, and shall now return to watch it! No, I don't know what the term 'having-a-life' means. Ha ha.

PS: I'm anxiously waiting for these shoes to come to the topshop online store! I want them, I need them!

2 comments: