August 04, 2009

You're Not In On The Joke

I've already used almost all my money, but well, money is meant to be used, right? Today we'll go to Helsinki and go to see some of the Kalevala paintings, I'm not sure what it is, but mum wants to go, so alright. Then tomorrow we'll go to Estonia! Wohoo, great. I don't know how we'll survive, because only me and my mum will go. We're not that good with maps and stuff like that. If I won't be here for a week, then you'll know that I'm in Estonia, lost. Then you can come and rescue me. Thank you.

Alright, let's continue with a slightly more entertaining (I guess) thing! Outfit of today's.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The drapey cardigan, Lindex, the shirt, Lindex, the trousers, Gina Tricot, the shoes, DinSko.

Photobucket

There you shall see my new beloved shoes too. The trousers are new too. I like them very much, because they're so long and fit perfectly. So, if you're tall and irritated because of not finding any good trousers, I suggest you check these out! And back to the shoes, they're perfect! Very, very good ankle boots. And you can't even imagine how comfortable they are. So good to walk in. Close ups of the shoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket />

Photobucket

I love the little details on the back! Now, give me your opinion on these.
Are they good or no good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the boots,they sure look comfy. Oh,and,if you dont mind me asking,how much did they cost? Andy

jassie said...

Thank you! They were about 40 euros, which is about 56 dollars or something like that :D