August 13, 2009

HI EVERYONE

I've been so out of everything these couple of days, hahah, high school started, i felt lost like John Locke. HAHAH, I made a joke. I'm not that lost anymore though, it's starting to feel nice. Yesterday I got hundred euros from my aunt, and today ... I spent them! Ah, I'm so good at spending my money ... I could be a world champion. I don't have photos of the new clothes yet, but of the new accessories: yes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you think? :-)

Then, we have also finished painting and pimping my room! I don't have much photos, and atm my room is already gone back to the messy state, so I don't know when will you'll see better photos, but I've got one ready here! It's got my new shelves in it, and some other stuff.

Photobucket

The only thing I hate in this room, is that maybe every wood I've got here is the different color. Except for my mirrors and the new shelves. This table I've got in the centre of the room is like lighter than my floor and also my wardrobe is that color ... Stupid, I might say. But there's really nothing to do ... Sigh.

So, I'll show you some outfit photos later ... When I got some. Ugh, I'm so lazy with these things. Sorryyyy!

No comments: