August 22, 2009

Say Say Say

Photobucket
The scarf, KappAhl, the shirt, Tuuri, the pants, Gina Tricot and the heels, Pimkie.

This is me being serious. Big time.

Anyways, today's outfit, theree. I didn't do much, but felt like choosing appropriate clothes though! Today was and is my mum's birthday, so we had a little birthday-BBQ and had pancakes with ice cream for dessert!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Later it was colder, so I wore this jacket that I bought from a vintage shop in London, Kingly Court. Haven't worn it much. I guess I should!

It was nice! Cold ... But nice. Tomorrow I could do something useful. Hmm ... I have no idea what would that be, so maybe I'll just stick with the useless stuff. Which means Lost and grapes! I could do a wishlist for autumn tomorrow, because I've got an awful lot of things I'd like to have. Alright, there's a task for me! Anything else?