August 07, 2009

Tallin/Helsinki/Tampere

This is going to be a big fat photo post of all the photos I've taken in these days. Hah, how cool is that. Let's start the show.

Photobucket

Well, obviously everything starts with food. This is what we ate in Tallin, Estonia! In a restaurant called Basilik, or something like that? It's a vegetable pizza, and it was very good.

Photobucket

One of the many shopping centres. I bought a couple of shirts and such ... I'm going to show them to you later.

Photobucket

Coffee!

Photobucket

A new bag of mine! Oh, how I love it! It's so big and handy. This is taken from this little train that took us around the old part of Tallin ... Hahah, it was so friggin exciting.

Then, rooftops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beeaautiful houses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our friend! It was a cute seagull. Shame, that I maybe won't see it ever again. :( Tear.

That was Tallin! It was a lovely weather, the only con was that our bags were filled with all kinds of stuff, the things we bought, camera, water and some other stuff. SO, of course they were heavy as fuck and that's why my shoulders were and are killing me. Ugh, won't be carrying heavy bags for a while.

Now, photos from earlier today. I've started this little 'Pimp up my super-ugly-princess room' -project, so we went to buy paint and yesterday we were in Ikea and bought some shelves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's coming up! As you can see my super-ugly-princess wall things are really ugly, hahah, a couple of days ago I realized that they are a bit too cool for me ... they glow in dark too ... Sooo, now we're painting the walls completely white.

And lastly, my today's outfit!

Photobucket
The drapey cardigan, Lindex, the lace shirt, Vila, the black top underneath, GT, the pants, GT, the bag, Bershka, and the shoes, Aleksi 13.

Photobucket
One of the bags I bought from Tallin, Estoniaaa!

Photobucket
Today's jewerly! Both from Pull&Bear, Tallin. I love the ring!

This really is a long post ... Well, congratulations to those people who read it completely! As an award, you shall listen this song, and tell me do you like it because I do. A lot.


No comments: