August 15, 2009

I Make Them Good Girls Go Ba-aad

Photobucket

The top, GT, the skirt, H&M, the cardigan, Lindex, the shoes, Nelly.com, the peace necklace, J&C, the bag, Bershka and the sunglasses, GT.

Today's outfit, yay! It's kinda dark, I guess. Haha, who cares.

I don't have much to say, except for I've ordered some pretty exciting about and hour ago, you'll be hearing more later >;) and thenn, school's been fine and exciting and boring! Now it's weekend and I shall relax. Actually I shall not, tomorrow we'll go to my aunt's birthday party. It should be fun. I guess. Hope so. We will go to Jyväskylä too, so I will shop 'til I drop. With mum's money, of course.

I'm tired, tired and tired, soo bye!

1 comment:

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I like that outfit. And crazy shoes.