August 27, 2009

I'm Just A Dreamer

It's been a weird Ozzy day, hahah! First, we sang the Dreamer song in school, it was cool. Later today we went to Ideapark to shop and eat pizza, then at the pizzeria, the song played on the background! Thenn later in Ideapark it played again! I was like, OH GEE what is this? Hahha. It's an amazing song, though.

I don't have any new photos, so I thought I'd share some old ones! Hah, you might have seen some photos from these photoshoots (if you can call them that...) or not! Here's someee ... extra material, yes, let's call it that! These photos are from this winter, spring and summer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo could be categorized as: Wut?

Photobucket

From these photos you can also see how my hair's grown! It's a miracle! Ah, I'm so proud. Let's put a newer photo here, so all you can compare the old and the new.

Photobucket

Nice faaace. :]

OH, I found outfit photos from yesterday!

Photobucket
The cardigan, GT, the top, GT and the skirt, Lindex.

Alright, this turned into a photo explosiooonn, so why not end it with one.

Photobucket
My babys!

3 comments:

carocream said...

cute cute cute!

jassie said...

thank youuu! xxx

Anonymous said...

loving your sunglasses :)