July 31, 2009

It's like "Woo!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were swimming! Again! Yay! Now there will be a break or an end to our swimming trips, because my parents decided that we'll go to visit granparents! Wohoo. It's alright though. And another alright thing, I'M RICH! My paycheck came today, oh yes. We're going to visit Lahti quickly, so I thought that I'd look for the perfect biker jacket from there. Maybe I'll find one. And I definately need one, it's a must-have for this autumn. I don't really like the ones at H&M, they're too short and won't fit me. So I'll look from some other place. If I don't find the perfect one from Lahti, I will look from Jyväskylä, and if I won't find the perfect one from there, I'll look from Tampere, and ... oh, I could go on forever.

We've also decided to do a little summer trip to Estonia. It's an amazing place, and it's very easy to get there. It doesn't cost much, either. Exciting!

Now I'll get back to packing my stuff up, and I'll get back to you later on!

No comments: