June 26, 2009

Yesterday

I met my friend Riina, we bought (lots of) ice cream and went to the beach. After that we came back, visited at Riina's to get her stuff, jumped on her trampoline, took photos, came to our place and started watching Harry Potters. We watched the first three at night and the last two this morning. It was so much fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Riina's doggy! Cutie. :]

One thing that wasn't so fun then, was that I got a message from a friend saying Michael Jackson was dead. I couldn't believe it first, but then I checked from internet and all over it said he was really dead. I can't believe that the king of pop is gone. Weird. Rest in peace.

2 comments:

carocream said...

ice creams <3 ! your outfit is lovely and the sunglasses shadow picture is amazing! RIP mj ;[

jassie said...

aw, thank you very much!
yeah :[