June 08, 2009

Bonjour

Now I really should apologize, because I haven't been here for ages! But well, now I'm here so it's alright. I love Strasbourg! It was an amazing city, people were superfriendly and there were very, very nice places to shop ... haha, I spent all the money I got, which was about 270 euros! But a big part of it went to McDonald's and candy. I don't have any pictures of the clothes yet, so I'll show my new shoes!







Sorry for the not-so-good photos. I love the olive coloured ones! The color's a bit different to my all other clothes and things, but it's fun, now I can make new interesting color combinations ...

I miss Strasbourg. :( I loved our skylights! Next is just to make me miss Strasbourg a little more (and of course maybe show you some things too).










Teehee.

PS. Should I upload my photos with something else than this blogger uploader? For example, do the photos work fine in this post?

PSPS. THANK YOU FOR THE 3000+ HITS! Mwah!

No comments: