June 17, 2009

Waiting For




The hoodie, Carlings, the t-shirt underneath it, Tuuri,
the belt, Lindex, the shoes, Ellos, and the awsum (!!!) smile, DIY. Hehe.

Today has been an official unofficial do-nothing day, and I have done it pretty good, not perfectly though. We went to Löytötex (that is a place where you find "very" high-quality stuff for about 5 euros. but you can make good finds!) to look some pyjama pants for my brother and also used it as an excuse for me to use the new hoodie somewhere again (in the pictures above). I love it!


The fringe t-shirt, Gina Tricot, the white belt, Cant-Remember...,
the floral skirt, Seppälä and the shoes, Ellos.

Photos by my mother. Ha.


Later today we go to granma and granpa to celebrate the big fest in finland (I don't know is it celebrated in other countries too? Tell me.) called the Midsummer day (as the dictionary says it..). There's gonna be much sauna, because our granpa has just finished their new lakeside sauna and of course we're going to test it! Then I think there's going to be a Midsummer bonfire somewhere in the city, don't know if we're going to see that. We'll do some barbecue-ing (what?) and chatting and stuff.

In six minutes will Los Serranos start! Haha, I just have to go and watch it! It rules! Bye!

P.S. I will take my laptop with me to granny's. Don't worry. Hah.

No comments: