June 16, 2009

I bought the coolest hoodie ever today and the greatest thing is that it was on sale! Magnificent.






The hoodie, Carlings, the leggings, Tuuri,
the shoes, Spirit Store, the bracelets, H&M and France.

Sorry for not having a picture from the front, but I have an explanation: I look horrible today, and I had a very big candy in my mouth. I love the hood! It's so big and doesn't look ridiculous when it's on. I also bought a nice autumn jacket, pictures later on someday maybe.

I'm really into danish bands right now? I don't know why, but I know that these all rock! Denmark has the greatest electro and rock bands (almost ... well not really but there are some very, very good ones!). Check out, VETO, The Floor Is Made Of Lava and Spleen United. I've been advertising different bands voluntarily pretty much lately ... But they're so good, I suggest you should check them out because I'm going to eat pizza now.

No comments: