June 29, 2009

Yeah, Yeah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The hat, Seppälä, the shirt, DIY/Only, the skirt, Lindex, the shoes, Andiamo and the bag, second-hand.

Today I've been spending a lazy day at home, and the result of that, is the t-shirt. I cut some holes in the sleeves. That t-shirt was just a shirt that I tried to what this would look like. Now I have to find a nicer t-shirt and I'll do the same to it. I need to go second-hand shopping. What do you think about the cutting idea?

Yesterday was the Crystal Castles day. I can honestly say that: DAMN THEY WE'RE GOOD! I just hated the festival pretty much. But that just shows how good they were, because although the festival was, err, shit, Crystal Castles made it work and all the people were having fun. I took some photos of the festival with my Lomo, but it will take some time before you'll see them.

I have some things to do now, for example eating ice cream at the backyard in the sun.

P.S I started a Tumblr blog too. It's going to be a photo blog. You find it from the right and here.