June 18, 2009

It's Starting To Barbecue ...

Like rain, but barbecue, you know? Yeah, me neither. :D

Like the header says, we're gonna barbecue now, so I just came fast to show my new buys! We are here in Kangasniemi (yay) and we visited the local second-hand shops, and I found these.


A fringed bag.


A nice clutch, the color's more purple than the picture shows.


A fish tote bag, the fish is made with different coloured little pearls.


A "Cool Cat" t-shirt and the vest, which has lace in the back.

What do you say? Horrible or OK? Hehe. ;D

Now: Barbecue. Bye!

P.S I added a Twitter badge on the right side, check it out! There's not so much to check out yet though, but just wait! Follow me, if interested. :D

2 comments:

Magda said...

I just love the vest and the "cool cat" T-shirt!
It's been a long time now since I've been in a thrift store...

jassie said...

Thank you! You should definately go check them out ;D