June 12, 2009

Pretty muchhh












Hahah I look like I'm in a band.






Patricia herself! With my hoodie. >:3


Photos of me by Patricia.

Patricia (the stripper, hehe) is here! Tomorrow we'll go to Seinäjoki and have fun in the finnish festival called Provinssirock! I'll write about that later ...

Now the clock's ticking and we have to get up early tomorrow! I'm gonna know which school I'll get in ... EXCITING! Btw! Today we went to see the new Zac Efron movie, 17 Again and I loved it! Zac rocks. But, now: sleep! Byee! x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oot niin sulonen! tiedätkö muuten mistä tuo patrician huppari on? ihan mieletön:)

jassie said...

aaa kiitos! se on ihan itte tuunattu ja ite huppari on sitte seppälästä :D hehe

Anonymous said...

Gina Tricotin nettikaupassa on toppi, jossa lukee Yes No Maybe :D

jassie said...

OHO niimpä onkin! :D hassua ..